Aside from the perfunctory “get-to-know-me” page, I wanted to put up a list of random/little-known/interesting facts about myself.
- I only like blue M&Ms.
- I mainly listen to reggaeton music, but am also partial to Adele, Sara Barielles, and Prince Royce.
- I use “who” and “whom” correctly in everyday speech.
- I was born on the University of Chicago campus.
- I once had to hop a fence because I locked myself out of my mom’s apartment complex.
- I prefer CDs to mp3s.
- I like to read Supreme Court transcripts and find the Court itself fascinating.
- I count in German when I can’t sleep.
- I used to work for Domino’s pizza.
- I ran for mayor of my class in fifth grade and won. My slogan was “She’s honest; she’s fair; she wants to be your mayor.”
- I once read “A Modest Proposal” as a bedtime story.
- I read style guides for fun.
- I like to paint my nails obnoxiously bright colors.
- I’m afraid of alligators